Position: Finance Operations Specialist
Location: Utica, NY
Salary: $15.50-20.00 per hour
Our client, an investment firm located in Utica, NY is hiring for a Finance Operations Specialist to work directly with multiple Financial Consultants to provide exceptional client service and oversee accuracy of client accounts. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in financial services and obtain licensing. The successful candidate must have a strong attention to detail, extensive client service experience and polished communication skills. The Finance Operations Specialist must also have Microsoft Office experience, the ability to learn new technology quickly and enjoy working in a team environment.
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, opportunity for growth and to obtain licensing for career advancement.
- Responsible for completing and implementing all client account paperwork under the direction of Financial Consultants.
- Must be able to update and maintain the representative’s contact management database, client files, and records with a high degree of accuracy.
- Meet and work directly with clients both on the phone and in the office under the supervision of a Financial Consultant.
- Assist with meetings/seminars outside of the office when needed.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and client review documents as needed.
- Work directly with various external vendors to facilitate client accounts and transactions.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve all client inquiries in regards to the client’s account.
- Implement solutions under direct supervision of the Financial Consultant.
- Perform administrative duties for Financial Consultants (answering phones, taking messages, making appointments, and handling email correspondence)
- High level of professionalism through communication, correspondence and presentation
- Administrative experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Client Service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $20.00/hour